- Are you an actor who is sick of “paying your dues”?
- Does it feel like you’re always giving away your talent for free?
- Are you tired of not knowing why you’re not winning commercial and print auditions?
- Do you ever watch actors on TV commercials and think, “How did they land that role?”
Let’s face it. Television commercials can pay big money. Primary actors in national ads can make five to six figures from one project. Commercial and print auditioning is very different from theater, television and movie acting. I always say that, “commercials aren’t Shakespeare – they’re Shake-n-Bake.” It’s vital to know how to differentiate and develop these important auditioning skills to win the auditions that can bring huge rewards. It’s an Olympic-style competition, where the winners are decided by the smallest of margins. There are a lot of acting classes out there, but where can an actor learn the fine art of winning commercial and print auditions?
Join us for:
“Secrets To Winning Commercial and Print Auditions”
Wednesday Evenings: 6:30PM – 8:30PM in Hayward, CA
This is an established and successful 6 week workshop that is fun, fully interactive and proven to work! During the course your auditions and performances will be filmed and you will get immediate, honest feedback when your auditions and performances are played back in class. It’s a commonly known fact that auditioning can be frustrating and rather lonely because actors don’t typically get feedback after an audition. Getting honest and constructive feedback and advice is immensely valuable to an actor’s ability to learn from their own performance then immediately self-correct. When finished with this course, the actor will have all the tools and knowledge to feel confident in their skills to win commercial and print auditions.
Some of what you’ll learn:
- The one thing that most new actors – and even experienced actors do that immediately blows an audition
- How to analyze and recognize the “Map of the script”
- How to win auditions when there’s no script or you’re asked to “wing it”
- The best time of day to audition to increase your chances of booking
- How to win or lose the audition – even before you perform
- What to wear and what to NOT wear to auditions
- How to make an immediate, positive impression on the Director/Decision-maker
- How to “steal the spotlight” from the competition
- How to properly handle products and props in an audition
- How to audition with kids, other adults and groups
- What is your “thing” – and how to manage it.
Additionally, you’ll learn The Business of The Commercial Audition: Industry terms, lingo, procedures, paperwork, head shot/comp-card tips, image advice, and more!
To join us, simply click your payment option below! Choose from the standard 6-Week course for $400.00 (paid in full) or reserve your spot with a $200.00 reservation fee. Full payment will be due when you come to your first class.
Special Offer! Choose the Unlimited Access Option, where you can attend class as long as you want – forever! This option is $650.00, paid in full. This option gives you peace -of-mind to know you’ll have a safe and productive place to come practice your craft and constantly improve your auditioning skills. Many of our clients who now have Agents and are regularly auditioning have chosen this option because they know that an agency won’t keep talent who aren’t winning auditions and booking jobs.
About the Instructor: Not only is Steve Cozart a successful actor currently represented by top SAG agency in San Francisco, he is also a commercial talent manager, helping to start the careers of countless commercial talent. He has appeared on many local, national and International network television shows, several national TV commercials and music videos. He is also a professional commercial print model. Steve is an award winning photographer and commercial acting coach.